UPTOTE on Etsy

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I started today!

I started cleaning up today, I still have a long way to go, but in the mean time I came up with a new purse design, that I am planning to make for ME!!! later this week and found a project I want to finish up for my daughter.

 My main studio area, I am working toward, real walls, the insulation is a boring look.
 Pay no attention to the thread and scraps on the floors, I am getting to it!
 I love this space, it is so quiet and the natural light is great!
 My new shipping area.
Shipping supplies and completed inventory!
I also picked up some fabric from a client to make valances!  So go, go , go, no rest for UPTOTE!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, If I had that kinda space to work with, there is no stopping me. That is great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete