UPTOTE on Etsy

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

OK, so I lost track of time

Over the last week, with all the snow here in NY, I kind of lost track of the time.  I had several supply orders and sold a few key fobs, so the business is moving right along.  On the other hand, the clean up of my sewing studio has come to an abrupt halt.

As I write this, at 6:40 am, sitting with my coffee in hand, I am planning out the day of sewing.  My business model has changed slightly and i am refocusing on making patterns for my products.  I need to purchase adobe acrobat in order to make a great pattern and sell it, so my goal over the next few months is to come up with 10 designs and make the patterns, have them tested and get them up and running on etsy.

Any suggestions out there in blog land?

1 comment:

  1. Morning, wondering what happened to those "after" pictures 8)

    ReplyDelete